1) First, Download and install VLC Media Player
2) After installing VLC open the Preferences tab from the Tools Menu. (CTRL+P or Command+P on MAC)
3) In the Preferences window choose the “All” Radio button below “Show Settings”
4) You should now see a advanced view like shown below, now navigate to the FFmpeg Settings.
5) The FFmpeg Settings are located in the “Video codes” subgroup
6) Make sure Hardware decoding is set to “Disable”
7) Now Navigate back to Input / Codecs and scroll down to the end of the page
You shoud find “Network Caching” set this to 3000.
8) Scroll up a bit till you find the “Network Settings” under “Network Settings” find “MTU of the network interface”
9) Set “MTU of the network interface” to either 1500 for Cable or 1498 for ADSL
10) After setting the MTU press “Save” and close the window.
VLC needs to be restarted to make the changes we did work.(CTRL+Q or Command Q on MAC)
1) Open up VLC Media Player again.
2) Now you have to load your IPTVking Playlist. There are 2 different ways to do it:
2.1) Copy the playlist URL to your clipboard (CTRL + C or command + C on MAC)
and choose “Open Locaction from clipboard via the Media Tab in the top left(Shortcut : CTRL + V or command + V on MAC)
Insert your URL link that you got from us now:
Please note that the output in vlc needs to be “ts” (output=ts) rather than “m3u8”.
2.2) Simply Drag & Drop the downloaded m3u file into your VLC or open it via Media > Open File > “Choose your .m3u file”
You now shoud be able to watch IPTV.
Inorder to switch Channels go to “View” in the Menu strip and navigate to “Playlist”(CTRL + L or command + L on MAC)
You will now see a list of Channels available to choose from you can use the search function to find a Channel.
You can now use your subscription for watching IPTV channels by using VLC Media Player !