TVIP S-Box v.410 / v.412
- Choose language and timezone.
- Press OK on “Start using TVIP”
- Go to “Settings”
- In “Network” you’ll find your “MAC address”, write it down becuase you’ll need it to notify us so we can confirm your account with us
- In “Display” make sure “HDMI auto frame rate” is set to “ON”. Some newer tv’s can have problems synchronizing hz/fps and you can experience FPS lagg if you dont enable this.
- In “TV” it should look like this:
Stream source: Multicast
MPEG-TS buffering, msec: 5000
DVR storage: No storage
Timeshift storage: Internal storage
Content source: Web portal
- Below is a button called “Setup Web portal”, enter it and see settings below.
Portal URL: (here is where you will write down the portallink you get from us)
Portal manager: Off
Use web portal: Whole system
API mode: MAG
- Press “Apply” when done
- The TVIP S-Box will reload and you are now ready to watch TV
Note: Sometimes the “MPEG-TS buffering, msec: 5000″ looses it’s value so be sure to check when you reboot if the value is still 5000 or make sure you set it again.