This guide can differ a bit depending on which brand you have on your TV.
- Download/Install an app called “Smart IPTV”
- When installed, start the application “Smart IPTV”
- Now you need to find your “MAC address” of your SmartTV
Now you need to configure your tv with the “Mac address” you’ve found by going here: http://siptv.eu/mylist/
- Enter the “MAC Address” of your SmartTV
- Upload the M3U(m3u_plus) file/link you’ve got from us.
- Press “Submit”
- If you did everything correct a message “Succes!….” will appear.
- Now you’re done. Restart your SmartTV and you should be able to see the channels list