Android Box (not AndroidTV)
- Install Perfect Player IPTV from “Play Store” and start it once installed.
- Click on the setting button, then open “General”, “Playlist” and in there paste your “m3u_plus” link that you’ve received from us in the URL or file path. Then choose a name for it, eg IPTV. Then press “OK”
- Then go back and enter the option “GUI”. Enable “Show channels groups as folder”.
- Then go back again and enter “Playback”. Choose “Decoder” and change it to “Software”.
- Go back again to main menu and enter “Advanced” and enable “Download supposed logos”.
- Now you are ready to enjoy your channels.
Setting up EPG is optional but here’s a step by step as well.
- Open EPG.
- Paste the EPG url in the field that pops up. (You can use the links shown here: EPG Links)
- Then press OK.
- Download GSE Smart IPTV Pro from the App Store.
- Up in the right corner there is a “Settings” menu (three horizontal lines), click on them and choose “Remote Playlist”
- There are some playlists pre-installed. Mark them and delete.
- Click the +sign, choose M3U URL and paste/type in the adress to your m3u-playlist that you received from us.
- On the line “Playlist name” you can write whatever you want to remember that this is your own playlist, then click “Add”
- Now just wait a while. It can take a minute or two to load all channels from all countries so please be patient.!
- Click on the group/country you want to watch.
- Choose the channel you want to watch and click PLAY.
- EPG can be added from settings menu (the three horizontal lines up to the left), Choose “EPG Programguide” and then click on the +-sign up to the right. Choose “Add Remote EPG source” and then paste/type the adress. (You can use the links shown here: EPG Links)
- A messege sign is now shown on the screen, , choose “Update” option.
- You are now all set for plenty of hours of entertainment on your device.